Prima pagina Indietro Avanti Ultima pagina Panoramica Testo

Note:


Gates and Crellin Laboratories of Chemistry: first unit, 1917; second unit, 1927; third unit, 1937. The first two units were the gifts of Messrs. C. W. Gates and P. G. Gates of Pasadena; the third unit was the gift of Mr. and Mrs. E. W. Crellin of Pasadena. Gates (first unit), which was retired after suffering extensive damage in the 1971 earthquake, was rebuilt in 1983 as the Parsons-Gates Hall of Administration.